A mango sticky rice is kind of Thai dessert that holds a salty taste, sweet, and palatable, served in a one plate at a time!
Factually, the original name of this dessert is Khao Neeo Mamuang. Here in Indonesia, we have also a dessert named as milky glutinous rice, so yeah, we have a rival in Thailand that is this one – Thai mango sticky rice! Hmm, in terms of making this dessert one is not that tricky, and not too far from such as making the durian sticky rice anyway. Instead it is basically simple yet relieved because we can just easily remove the durian to mango!
Well, I know and already hear you stomach’s sound anyway. Hmm, yes yes, now you can grab its recipe here. Check it for more for your best appetite today, girls!
The Main Materials:
- 250 gr white sticky rice
- 300 ml thick milk squeezed of coconut
- 2 glasses of water
- 200 gr sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 piece of pandanus leaf (to turn it to become more odorous)
The Materials to Make the Sauce
- 120 ml thick milk squeezed of coconut
- 1 spoon of sugar
- Ľ teaspoon of salt
- 1 spoon of tapioca flour
- 1 spoon of roasted sesame
1. Firstly, steam the sticky rice with water for along 15 minutes. Make sure that the water in pan has getting decreased or shrink.
2. Pour the 300ml thick milk squeezed of coconut, the salt, and the sugar to pan. Then you can knot the pandanus leaf.
3. After that, boil it by the medium fire on your stove till it getting seethe.
4. Add some rice to the mixed of the previous thick milk squeezed of coconut, then mic it evenly.
5. Let it cold for more than thirty minutes, then you can steam it again for 20 minutes till it getting ready.
1. You can add 122 ml thick milk squeezed of coconut with sugar then.
2. Add to some tapioca flour and steam it till become boiled.
3. If you have getting finish till this phase one, please get prepare the sauce in another bowl or little plate. Taste the sauce by your tongue, if it has been fits you well, you can serve it, instead please add the sugar once you taste it is not quite sweet.
Hmm, so who are ones here want to try this recipe? I thought so far it is beyond good and tasteful once we can put on our tongue in the middle of super busy day, and in the same time when the weather in your place or city is getting drier, hot. So, yeah, it is dependable to let your tongue happy and relieved at that situation!
Well, actually some people loves to add a little tiny chili into it, but well ya, not all people loves to add that. You know where your desire stands for.
By: Dyah Purbo Arum Larasati