Crab is one of animals that commonly turned to be a delicious but also quite expensive food everywhere and every time, lol. Due to its remarkable taste that could satisfy many people’s appetite, it also could complete your hunger by its perfect combinations which are yummy indeed, soft, a bit sour, salty, and crunchy. Besides it, we all have known that crab has kind of flesh that beyond tasteful, moreover the amount of nutrients trapped inside it are really needed either for our body health or human growth.
If you can cook the crab with a deep intention or I mean here is by combine and mix many great yet tastefully perfect spices, I bet you will win the game: yeah, you will success in turning this animal to be a great food ever! Oh is it sounds a bit impossible? No way of course. Do not worry please, below a recipe we have presented for you readers. You can then adoring your tongue while munching it. Or perhaps after trying this recipe one, later you could crate many other recipes by yourself and sell it in the name of your own brand? Making restaurant near your own house area? Who knows?
The one thing that we have to keep in mind is never be tired to change our current condition. Yes, it is sounds too cliché, even impossible. And I know how tired all of us to be reminded about it over and over again, such a bullshit as same as ordinary motivation quotes which scattered in your facebook timeline, right. But I know, you are stronger than you know. We all, we all I mean. Thus, giving your one more try for it never hurt you.
BACA JUGA: How to Make a Tasteful Chicken Katsu
So yeah, check it below for getting the recipe!
The Primary Material:
- 2 medium or big crabs.
- 2 tablespoon of black pepper, you can grind it but make sure to grind just a while, or here is mean not really soft.
- 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce, you can find it easily in any supermarket which its shape commonly is in instant sachet.
- 2 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- ½ big onions, you can slice it slightly anyway.
- 3 pieces of garlic, just slice it softly.
- Circa 3–4 cm of ginger and then please slice it too.
- 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 stem of onion leaf, slice it obliquely.
- 1 tablespoon of maize flour, please mix it with drinkable water till it dissolve perfectly.
- 200 ml of drinkable water.
- 1 tablespoon of eatable oil to saute the crab later
eatable oil again for frying it later.
1. Wash cleanly the crabs.
2. Then, please cut it vertically with a big patient of your heart.
3. Heat the oil on the stove.
4. Fry the crabs till the color become a bit reddish.
5. Take it up and put in a place where the fried oil within it could fell off.
6. Heat the eatable oil again, then saute the onion slices, garlic, and the ginger till it smells good.
7. Put the black pepper into the pan and saute it again till the smell good.
8. Put then the crabs and pour the drinkable water, the oyster sauce, sweet coy sauce, salt also sugar altogether. Stir it evenly, and let it simmering.
9. Check the taste, and give the maize flour which you have mixed previously with water till it dissolve, stir it all again.
10. Let the spices getting in and put the onion leaf into it.
11. Take it up and now it can be served.
Happy tummy! :)) (Dyah)